Development of Two!Ears¶
Two!Ears is developed by different Universities in a collaborate fashion. This section should help to streamline the development and gave guides on how to write code and documentation.
If you want to become involved yourself you can do the following things:
- Join the Two!Ears mailing list and ask your questions or share your ideas.
- Clone our code from https://github.com/TWOEARS, change it and create pull requests.
- Report bugs or request new features in our ticket tracker.
If you are want to contribute code or documentation to Two!Ears browse the following sections to find out how:
- Installation of the development version
- Development using git
- Matlab coding style guide
- Writing documentation